Friday, June 02, 2006

Another Photo Finish

They're setting up the craft table at the Fun Fair as we speak and I've just woven in the last end!!


Here is the Bernat Satin Pinwheel Baby Blanket. Note the looped crocheted border, just to keep things interesting, I taught myself how to do that very late last night.



The Australian Merino Clapotis, longer and skinnier to be worn as more of a scarf than shawl.

Ok, now that my craft projects are done I can return to setting up the cash office for tomorrow. I have found my calculator, cash boxes, coin wrappers, coin sorting machine, tally sheets and other assorted office supplies.

Wish us luck tomorrow, the weather isn't looking very promising, so the rides and slides could be scrapped. On the other hand, while we lose on ticket sales, we might make it up on the themed tables and auctions which are held indoors.

Catch you later!

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Hope the weather holds! Everything is so lovely!

Good luck at the fair! We bought walls this year for our tent and the winds almost carried us away! :)

Ruinwen
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home