Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Quick Update!!

It's been a busy couple weeks...

First a week at Band Camp for Ellery and Clare (Clare is in the recorder group, Ellery played her clarinet...)


Then my friend Cari and her daughter Devon came up from California to visit with us for a week...





which necessitated trips to Canada's Wonderland and Mamma Mia...

And Ellery's birthday fell in the middle of all of this...note the most treasured of all gifts...Guitar Hero 3



Cari and I drove to Niagara Falls to meet up with Anne and Karen for Karen's birthday dinner...


And the morning after Cari and Dev flew back to California, we headed out to the cottage...

Ellery and Clare with cousins Alexander and Colin


A quick side trip to snuggle my newest nephew...



Then right back to the city for Stitch and Pitch (the Blue Jays won!)



3 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

WOW you have been busy!! Love the Drama Queen shirts!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Scheherazaad said...

Wow, what a busy summer you are having. Your adorable nephew appears to resemble you.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger knitty_kat said...

I think my head is spinning just from reading this. Sounds like you are making the most of the summer!

I'm sorry that I missed Stitch n' Pitch this year - was the loot bag any good?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home