Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween

Bad mum again...I snapped the photos of the the girls AFTER trick or treating, so they are looking a bit shopworn.

But here they are:

Ellery, as a glamourous movie star...(wearing her great-grandmother's mink)



Gillian, who was far more into snacking than the whole "door-to-door" thing...



And Clare as a slightly smudged alien. (Our neighbour Dave was handing out veggies as treats this year. Good luck sand-blasting the egg yolks off of your stucco.)



Even Haley the Wonderdog suited up for the occasion.



I'm busy with lots of silliness and don't have much time for knitting, which is why my projects keep increasing exponentially. (I actually forgot about a baby present which I need for next Saturday)

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger Haley said...

the girls are growing up so fast, they look so much like you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home