Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ridiculously Cute Baby...

Things have been silly busy lately...mostly good stuff!

My nephew was baptized last weekend and I took Ellery and Clare down to visit! Here are a couple snaps at the church.







Unfortunately the weather was hideous and the drive down and back featured whiteouts, snow, sleet and rain at varying times...



Oh, Aunt Sheila took Elle out for an early Christmas present and had Elle's ears pierced...note the purple earrings.



Knitting-wise I did finish a quick skater-boy hat from Son of Stitch N Bitch (it was a bday gift and I forgot to snap a picture before giving it away...)And I don't think I posted a picture of the finished Eloise...

2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Eloise looks fab!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger knitty_kat said...

is that Noro? Looks great.

I'm glad that you all arrived in one piece, the weather had been a little rough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home