Secret Pal Info!
How's this for a first post! LOL
1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high-end/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? Pretty much a yarn snob. I do have some Lion Brand and Bernat novelty yarns.
2. Do you spin? No Crochet? Just enough to finish the edges of my knitting!
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) Does housework count?
4. How long have you been knitting? About 20 years now.
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) I'm partial to vanilla and citrus fragrances.
7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Most definitely!
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? For me, I prefer blues and greens, but with three young daughters, I can find a use for anything pink or purple!
11. What is your family situation? Married with three daughters Do you have any pets? Not yet, but we are hoping for a Labrador Retriever in the next year or so!
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? I like Cascade 220 in clear, bright colours!
14. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Lately I have been felting bags and other small knitted items.
15. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I like knitting for my kids, small garments, bags, hats and scarves! I also like to knit unusual items, like the checkerboard game set in Melanie Falick's Weekend Knitting book.
16. What are you knitting right now? Right now, I'm knitting things for Gillian's Service Dog fundraising site (www.GuardianforGillian.com) Felted bags, knitted bags, small garments,
17. What do you think about ponchos? (this is really a curiosity question for us) I've made a couple for my daughters, I think they are great on little girls. Some of them are ok, but they really aren't "me". Seeing them everywhere, including Walmart doesn't inspire me to create one of my own.
18. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Circular, preferably Addi-Turbos
19. How did you learn to knit? From a Patons "Learn to Knit" pamphlet
20. How old is your oldest UFO? Let's put it this way, if it was a person, it could vote.