Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Another Finished Object!!!

Woo Hoo!

I'm knitting like crazy for "Guardian for Gillian", but because I have a lot of projects on the go, it seems like I never finish anything!

But today, a Noro Bag...





It's a cross between the Noro Blossom bag, Kemp from the Simply Noro book and the Chinese Charm Purse from Stitch N Bitch. I should have positioned the bag differently to show off the nifty taffeta lining!



On the non-knitting front, I believe that I might inadvertently nominated myself for the Treasurer of our local School Council. Was this a bad idea???

3 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

The bag looks great.I love the curves of the bag with the stipes. I am such a bag girl. Have fun with your projects.

D

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger mmj said...

Gorgeous gorgeous bag!

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

That purse is beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home