Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Silly busy, but a couple finished objects!

Two more finished objects....another Flower Power Bag in French Blue and a Turquoise Perfect Pouch.

Of course, I sealed them into their mailing envelope before photographing them (DOH!), so you'll have to take my word that they are complete.



This furry pile is a knitted, but not sewn mohair sweater for a little girl! Hopefully finished tomorrow if I get a quiet minute.

Once the sweater is pieced together, the last pre-Christmas present is a little dog sweater in k1, made from some leftover turquoise superwash wool and some bright Lion Boucle in "Parfait". Very festive for a Jack Russell terrier if I do say so myself.





So, is this a hoot, or what??

It's a magnetic note/picture holder. (an early bday present for moi) I just can't stop fiddling with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home