Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Sweater update and a surprise for me!

I finished sewing the little mohair sweater together today. Here it is pinned to it's drying board. I'm having second thoughts about the little pearl buttons I had picked out for it. I might lean toward plain buttons for the cardigan closing and fancy up the body of the sweater with some eensy-teensy butter coloured ribbon roses (think 1/4" or less) They seem to be a better colour with the sweater than the creamy pearls. (Sorry my digital camera couldn't manage close-ups of either the buttons or the rosettes)



Oh, and the surprise was from my brother. Some pre-birthday goodies for me!



I may even get to sample some when the girls are finished rifling the package.

BTW, please disregard the "over the hill" wrapping paper. I have no idea where he got that idea.

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Haley said...

Pearl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home