Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Long Time, No Post

And I have no decent excuse for it, except that I've been busy.


Here's the Reader's Digest version of the last while...

A Turkey De-Boning Party, courtesy of Chef de Maison, Michelle (shown here with BIL Bruce and Elizabeth)




A rather gruesome looking work in progress...



Our usual Christmas morning...



A sweater for my nephew Colin



The Kid's Table...



Some of the adults...



Me in my natural habitat...(in the kitchen with the livestock!)



And way too much of this, I'm seriously considering returning my lovely birthday cashmere sweater and exchanging it for a snow blower!



At least Haley likes it.

3 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

I'm still bummed I was unable to come for the de-carcassing party, but my turkey was really good this year. Starting with a fresh turkey really made a difference!

You guys had Christmas crackers! I forgot all about those!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Looks like a good time was had by all...except maybe the turkeys. :)

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home