Monday, February 09, 2009

They Thought He was a Goner, but the Cat Came Back...



Sorry to evoke the memory of Canada's NFB classic when the reality isn't nearly as much fun.

It's back...the Basal Cell Carcinoma. Ick...and it's put me in a right ornery mood. Ornery enough to be nearly unable knit and certainly ornery enough to be displeased with anything I do knit.

So, in the interests of healing my slightly damaged spirit, I frogged a few projects that were annoying me...just because I could. So, no more of this




Or this,



Sorry Smallton, but I promise to make you something really nice once I'm back on my game.

And instead I cast on another Adirondack sweater for DH and another Hey Teach...this time for Clare.

Rote knitting is just about all I can manage right now...but don't worry, once I have more information about what comes next, I'm sure I'll be back in the saddle once more!




3 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

I'm sorry to hear it. I hope everything is okay. Our thoughts are with you, Chelle!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Vaedri said...

Ugh - what sucky news. So sorry to hear. Good luck and I hope you get some comfort from your knitting; and frogging - that can be somewhat therapeutic, like smashing plates would be.

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

:( I'm so sorry. Will put you on the reiki list and keep you in my thoughts. *big hug*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home