Monday, September 20, 2004

Another out the door!

Ok, I'm trying to make a concerted effort to create FINISHED OBJECTS!

So, harnessing my newly awakened zeal...another finished pouch. Actually, this was the partially finished object from my last post. It has been blocked, trimmed, had velcro stitched onto the flap and a decorative button added. (a very angry looking orange/black cat with a turquoise fish in its mouth)




Notice that it is leaving my possession! (since finished objects sometimes hang around longer than I'd like) Melanie, watch the mails!



Next items scheduled for completion: I have a couple Flower Power Bags that are an applique each away from felting. I'm a bit nervous about one of them as I have always used Cascade 220 for this project. I'm making one of the bags up with a chocolate tweed and tan/chocolate marl that I had in the stash. (part of my resolution to work my way through the stash before my estate executor has to dispose of it) I've felted both of the yarns before with pleasing results, so I'm hoping that they will combine nicely.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger mmj said...

You go girl!

I have also been on the path to finish stuff that needs to get done.

If you need virtual kicks in the butt, let me know.

xo

mmj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home