Friday, December 24, 2004

I made the Christmas Deadline!

Here is the last item that needed to be completed before Christmas!



It's a sweater for Zeus, my brother's girlfriend's Jack Russell terrier. (Ok, I know that the model in the picture is a Yellow Lab, but the toy dog is much smaller than a real Labrador and Zeus is a rather portly Jack Russell.

I'll snap a picture of the real thing over the holidays!

I'm in a curious position now. I've been so busy getting ready for the holidays and finishing up my knitting projects that I haven't started anything!

I've got another couple hours on a Very Harlot Poncho that I'm making for a little girl, but beyond that...nothing. I have a 10 hour car ride on Monday...any thoughts about what I could whip up out of my stash? Preferably something that isn't felted!!

Well, Happy Holidays!!

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger mmj said...

I like the faux dog look, too!

Have a great holiday, Chelle.

I'm looking forward to actually meeting in 2005. :-)

mmj

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you a great happy holidays to you and the girls! :) For a ten hour car ride I'd suggest, hats, slippers, socks!?

Jo~
http://www.joknits.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home