Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Knitting through the pain...



I spent the morning at my chiropractor's office. Not an unusual event. Thanks to a youthful indiscretion of hanging curtains while standing on a swivel-based desk chair and a twin pregnancy that caused my weight to rival that of a college linebacker (hey, the babies were more than seven pounds each...) my back occasionally requires realignment.

As I was lying face down on the table of torture, Dr. Mary innocently asked "Have you been knitting more than usual, your right side is awfully knotted up. Maybe you should take a little break?"

Good thing I was immobilized in the head vice, or I might have done something rash.

Take a little break...really...

Did Cindy Klassen "take a little break" from skating when she was 100 metres short of the finish line ...

I thought not. She skated through the pain and that's what I'm doing...metaphorically speaking.

No sock pictures today, I'm hoping for a completed item tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Sorry you are in pain. Will send prayers and Reiki. :)

Ruinwen
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home