Sunday, February 04, 2007

Tag...I'm it...


Courtesy of Dulcedosa

Six Weird Things About Me...

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

I did participate in a similar meme a short while ago, so I'm gonna try and come up with six DIFFERENT weird things about me. Friends say this will not be much of a stretch.

1. I consider myself a strict "cat person"...but I love Haley to bits. I think I'd give her one of my kidneys if she needed it.

2. I need to have shoes on in the house. Barefeet, even stocking feet creep me out. Socks are optional, depending on the weather (and the shoes, of course)

3. I don't really remember what my real haircolour is (or was, since it's probably a bit grey now) since it hasn't been that colour for more than 25 years. That smidgen of roots really isn't enough to go by and none of my three girls have a shade of red/blonde/brown that looks familiar.

4. I drink buckets of coffee, but I absolutely CANNOT drink it black. Even nasty canned evaporated milk or skimmed milk powder is better than black coffee.


5. I have a thing for those Rubbermaid containers...you know, the big, plastic tubs. It seems to run in the family (and not in a healthy way) so I force myself not to containerize everything in the house...but the desire is there!

6. I truly believe that our city sanitation workers have a vendetta against me. Regardless of how carefully I separate disposables from recyclables, paper from plastic, compostable from reusable...once a month, for no discernable reason, all or part of my weekly offering is refused. I take it very personally.

Now the fun part...tag...you're it

Rochelle, Kimbelina, Maggie, Lizzie, Ruinwen, and Vie Vaedri!

Knitting-wise, progress on the cardigan is agonizingly slow. I'm done knitting all of the pieces and am left with the finicky picking up of collar stitches and whatnot. The stitches aren't healing very well (try keeping your right hand still and dry with three kids...) and it's slowing me down...grrrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home