Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another Meh...


No fault of the pattern, just a perfect example of how the wrong yarn can wreck a great design. I don't know if I'm sufficiently enamored of the style on me to justify a do-over. That said, I did pop it over a white tank top and wear it out to SNB last night.

In other knitting news, I've started a Bacardi Cardigan (from No Sheep for You) utilizing my Super 10 leftovers! Hopefully, this won't turn into another cautionary tale.

E and C are leaving in the morning for a whirlwind tour of Southwestern Ontario, first to visit the grandparents, then to visit my brother and SIL!

4 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Blogger Miz_Cat said...

Looking good there Chelle. Had fun the other night at the SnB

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Yosemite said...

I told you I liked the way it looks.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

I actually really like it...just not with the pink top you are wearing. But it really is cute and I love the colors even if the lace doesn't stand out as much. :)

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger knitty_kat said...

I'm not fond of the pink top either, but I think it looks really nice. Maybe if you wore the same colour pant and top it would show off the knit a bit better. (it really is nice!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home