Thursday, August 02, 2007

The Leaf Sweater...at last


This silly thing has been finished forever...except for the seaming. True to summertime rules, I think that I stitched every seam inside out first before catching my errors.

Not sure what I think of it yet...we're in the midst of a heat emergency and I could only stand to wear it long enough to snap a picture, but strangely, it does resemble the pattern photo...


I used double stranded Yarn Art in Summer rather than the Tahki Classic Cotton (simply cuz I'm cheap and it was in my stash), but the matching colour thing was a complete fluke.

Note to self....hire a better stylist.

7 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks WONDERFUL! Great job, and the color is very flattering.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger aija said...

It looks great! I thought it was the pattern yarn, the color's so on.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Yosemite said...

I love the way it looks. Great job Chelle.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger kimbelina said...

It's gorgeous! That's a great colour on you.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

I love it! It's perfect. :)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Wow that really is lovely! You look fab in it! :)

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look wonderful in your new sweater and it's perfect!! great job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home