Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Arrrrgh....

Busy, Busy, Busy


It's that time of year again. The final push before summer vacation. The culmination of school fundraisers, Girl Guide trips, final projects, volunteer thank-you teas and field trips. In the midst of it all, I'm trying to complete my teacher gifts...

Last weekend was the Fun Fair (E and C's school fundraiser) and the Strawberry Festival. DH and I volunteer all day at the Fun Fair, so I felt obliged to contribute heavily to the Strawberry Festival Bake Sale. Picture three of these:





and a couple of Banana Breads... and a tray of these...


Did I mention that it was the twins birthday last Friday and both classes required lunch treats?
Thank heavens it wasn't as warm as this week for baking!!


I'm finishing dishclothes and swatching tea towels in my spare time. Pictures to follow...

2 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Those are so cute! :)

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

sometimes i feel i could knit dishcloths and potholders forever!

(and i am back again to doing so.. a friend had a kitchen/grease fire and needs new ones!)
i look forward to seeing yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home