Friday, June 01, 2007

Thanks for All the Great Ideas!

I've got some work ahead of me, but I love the idea of washcloths, dishcloths and teatowels...(can you guess that my copy of Mason Dixon Knitting just arrived from the library?)

Thanks to everyone who participated. Six of the commenters didn't already have a copy of the current Interweave Knits, so I rolled a die to pick the winner....Knitty Kat! (I've sent you an email requesting your mailing address)

I'm still plugging away at my first teacher gift...and I forgot to charge the batteries in my camera, so no pics yet.

In non-knitting news, picture this on moi... OPI "Cool in the Pool". Very festive and summery and just a bit silly. I love it! Thanks to LadyLungDoc over at Purl This for reminding me of how much I love blue nail polish!


Have a great weekend, here at Chez Chelle we will be swimming, birthday partying, speech therapying etc...

3 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger knitty_kat said...

Hey Chelle,
I'm having some issues sending you an e-mail. If it's easier to contact someone else, please feel free to do so.

Thanks
kurly_kat(at)hotMAIL

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

I realize that OPI still has a pretty broad variety of nail polish colours, but since I wear nail polish so rarely, I don't want to pay $12 for polish when I will use less than 1/4 of the bottle. Too bad they don't sell all of the OPI colours in the mini-bottles. No, I just want run of the mill drugstore brand polish, so I can save my money to buy yarn!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Cute polish and great teacher idea! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home