Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Quick Update...

Remember this...(Bailey, our backyard neighbour)



Well over the last couple months, she turned into this...

Who, in an effort to get to know Haley...did this...


Good thing I like dogs.




Oh, here is Clare's finished sweater. Lucky thing I snapped this photo. On her second wearing of the sweater, Clare put her elbow down into a plate of spaghetti with tomato sauce. (don't ask) I'll let you know how the merino washes up.



I'm tinkering with something from the current issue of Vogue Knitting and will post more when I have something to show!

3 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Vaedri said...

What a cutie! And the sweater looks great - good luck with the washing.

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Dogs can be so ever persistent! The one I sit at work is slowly eating the couch...

The sweater looks fab! I hope it washes out okay! Good luck! :)

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger kimbelina said...

I love the sweater -- I hope the sauce washes out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home