Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Not Much Knitting to Report...

Freezing cold temperatures, near-snow days, sicky pups, too many extra-curricular kids activities, household projects and fund raisers are all closing in on me right now and I haven't had much time or inclination to knit or blog.

I have been working on the Eyelet Yoke Sweater and have frogged it twice so far.

On an up note, sort of...I hadn't planned buying any yarn for a while, but look...




Rowan Scottish Tweed Aran Yarn...in Machair (a light, piney green) Enough for a very generous sweater for me (or a skimp of one for DH). Absolutely lovely.

It was stolen from Knitomatic. Haley is having a basement-clearing sale of epic proportions, including "buck a ball" finds! I picked up an armload of $1 treasures for the knitting kids and some ridiculously priced pattern books too. Despite the considerable dent I put in her inventory, there is still a huge amount of luscious stuff left!

Other than that, I am laying in crafting supplies and snack foods for the pups who are on Spring Break next week. Wish us luck!

2 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

What a great find. Such beautiful yarn!

Good luck next week!

Ruinwen
:)

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Vaedri said...

That yarn makes me think warm thoughts. Thanks for the sale tip, too!

Good luck with Spring Break!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home