Monday, November 12, 2007

A Finished Bunny Bag...

Annypurls Buddy Bag...rabbit-flavour! Pretty cute if I do say so myself.

Lined inside with caterpillar fabric...


It's Monday. That's my hang around the house day...my list for today includes:

raking and bagging yard waste
dragging yard waste and basement mess out to curb for garbage collection
stripping and remaking 4 beds
5 loads of laundry
vacuuming and dusting
collecting kids from school/making lunch/delivering kids back to school
creating school council financial statements
trip to the bank
grocery shopping
book appointment for car heater flush
vacuum car in anticipation of servicing (weather permitting)
wash kitchen floor and front hall


and that's before the kids get home at 3:30...then two sitting of dinner, martial arts, drama practice and homework set in.

About the busyness...when he gets home, DH will wonder aloud what it would be like to stay at home and do "nothing all day"! Oddly enough, I will agree with him in that if asked what I did all day, I will reply "nothing"...

Oh yeah, forgot to mention "losing one of these" on my list



It's been cluttering up our backyard for 7 years now. The girls have outgrown it, but Gillian has a real fascination with water and sand and I've been loathe to part with it up until now. Salvageable stuff tends to disappear from garbage piles the night before the collection, so I'll drag this out to the curb tonight.

5 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger kimbelina said...

That bag is so cute!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

That came out so adorable! I love the lining too! :)

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Yosemite said...

Love the bag it is adorable and looks fantastic to boot. What more could you ask for?

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger knitty_kat said...

if that is your hang around the house day, when do you find time to knit?!

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Charles said...

AWESOME BEG~~~~ Lovely~

ALSO CAN I ASK YOUR FLOAVOR!
Visit my knitting blog.. see what you think and comment me!

Thanks~~
Charles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home