Thursday, September 20, 2007

Busy...Busy...Busy




Nothing major, no one died...I just forgot how much "stuff" has to happen once the kids are back in school. Martial arts, Girl Guides (and camping trips), tryouts for the school play, Parent Nights, School Council Nights and a DH working silly hours are simultaneously competing for my attention.

I am knitting a little bit but unfortunately tinking even more. I managed to drop a stitch on the sleeve of my Bacardi and cheerlessly ripped out 15 rows to correct it. Grrr...

The little striped sweater is chugging along and based on knitting the back and one sleeve, I will have enough yarn to finish it...with a collar! Likely it will fit Clare, so I owe Ellery a sweater now.

Perhaps Mr. Greenjeans, Amy Swenson's latest offering on Knitty. I'm sure I have something in stash that would work...

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Seems this is the big Knitty hit this season, Mr. Greenjeans. I am really into this one. The thing is, I want to knit it out of handpainted yarn as well, which means I need to find a a base with the right gauge so I can dye the yarn.

My life is much easier now that Alex has gone back to school. It's a whole other thing when you've just got the one kid who goes to the one school. Ah...hang in there! It's almost Tuesday!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger knitty_kat said...

ooh, sounds like you really need your knitting time. Mr.Greenjeans is really nice. I've been eyeballing it myself.

I hope things easy up for you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home