Sunday, September 02, 2007

Happy Labour Day!





Things are busy here...time for one last neighbourhood BBQ, bike ride to the beach, swim at a friend's house and everything else that is fun in the summer! Oh and of course, Boo mimicking Ian mowing the lawn!


I've gotten some knitting done. I've finished the left front on Bacardi and have to pick up and knit the right front and back from the armholes. (I guess that makes me almost halfway there?)



I've been chipping away at the Chelsea sweater, although I haven't decided what it should look like. So far, it is straight.

I have eight balls of Lily Chin Chelsea, purchased on sale from Knitomatic. If I can eek out the back using not much more than one ball of each colour, then I should be able to complete the sweater including a polo-type collar.

But tonight, it's the countdown...

Backpacks...packed
Bestest new outfit...selected and accessorized
Bus Schedule (for Boo)...arranged

Less than 14 hours...

1 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

The Chelsea is really lovely. The two blues together really sing. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home