Monday, October 22, 2007

Almost there...



I haven't picked out any buttons yet (so no front shot...), I have many, many ends to weave and a bit of blocking to do, but it's mostly there...Bacardi, or Spumoni.

The colours are fun and I love Barbara Gregory's design, but this sweater was a bit of a slog. I love Super 10 Cotton, but it is truly unforgiving with respect to tension differences.

I think that we just have to spend some time together, but right now, I've looked at enough green and coral for a while.

7 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It's beautiful Chelle!

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

It's even more lovely then I imagined! :)

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Yosemite said...

The sweater looks fantastic!

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger kimbelina said...

Your sweater looks fab! You have far more patience than I do to weave in all those ends.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Kristina B said...

Excellent! Now I want to redo mine...

The colours look great on you too.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger knitty_kat said...

Wow, that's a lot of work. It does look fabulous, but I can totally understand taking a much deserved break from it!

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Wow - stranding in cotton! Even more impressive than it looks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home