Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



Clare made DH and I a set of dolls holding hands as our Valentine's Day present. She may have used an old photo of us as models, both DH and I are considerably greyer now.



We also made oatmeal chocolate chip and oatmeal-cranberry-coconut cookies as a Valentine's Day treat...in addition to the ton of candy the kids brought home from school.


Things have been busy and crazy and not always light and frothy, so even though I've scaled back my knitting projects to just repeats of old favorites (somehow that sounds better than "projects that I've proved I can't screw up"), I still don't have much to show.

In the meantime, a couple gratuitous Haley pics taken by Clare:



Haley had a dog pedicure...aren't her feet cute when they're all smoothly shaped like a bunny's feet?





Notice how Haley's nose pinks up in the winter?

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Sounds like you had a nice Val's Day! It was nice to see Haley all pampered too! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home