Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Two Steps Forward...and One Back

Ok, pressing ahead with my finished objects campaign, I felted two more Flower Power Bags.



Just some seaming with blanket stitch and some lining and adding magnetic snaps...yikes, guess I'm not really that close to being finished after all.

And I didn't help matters when I started this. It's going to be a Yarn Harlot Poncho utilizing more stash remnants. It is for one of my daughters, the colour isn't something I would make for me! I have too many things on the go right now, but all of them are at a stage where I either have to pay a bit of attention to what I'm doing in terms of shaping etc. or they are too huge to tote around for playground knitting. (Was that a rationalization or what?)




Hey, I needed some straight-forward lap knitting, I've been through curriculum night at two different schools for three kids over the last two days. Another story for another post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home