Friday, October 15, 2004

Could be a bit scarce...

Dh's mother passed away unexpectedly yesterday. I know that she was a mother-in-law and all, but she was really ok...(can I say that?) Things will be up in the air for a little while.

But, to leave you with a few pictures...

Can you guess what this is?



Some sort of mutant blossom?

Another view...



It's the beginnings of the looping process for the cuffs on the Dale Pluto Coat!! Yikes it is taking a long time. I'm hoping that I pick up a bit of speed as I go along.



And here are the latest two pouches drying on my board.


BTW, does anyone read this blog?? I'd love a bit of feedback!

3 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger AJ said...

I happened across your blog today! Beautiful knitting, it's lovely to see such creativity on the go. Keep on blogging.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Haley said...

Chelle,
i am SO sorry to hear about mother-in-law! please give my condolences to DH, losing a parent is awful.

pluto looks fabulous!

has the link to gilly-willy on my site helped any? have the city-tv people gotten in touch with you again?

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger mmj said...

Hi Rachelle,
I'm so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law's passing. Peace to your family.
xo
mmj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home