Thursday, September 22, 2005

Doesn't look like it, but a knitting-related picture.


Warm, humid and overcast.

Per Sandy's knitting blog, that is the weather just east of Toronto today. Fingers crossed that I'm picked to win that luscious Lorna's Laces yarn!

Enough daydreaming about what to do with my imagined winnings, back to here and now.

I'm starting the right front of Ellery's zippered cardigan. I have completed the back, both sleeves and the left front, so the end is near! Better start looking for a zipper. I shouldn't say this yet, but it doesn't look like I'm going to be nearly as close on the yarn requirements as I initially thought. Probably just skittish after running short on Clare's Circus Coat.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Yvette said...

Hi! You made the first non-spam comment to my blog. Thanks! I've had a look at yours and am amazed at both your productivity and your sense of humour. Keep up the fabulousness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home