Wednesday, December 14, 2005

One Christmas Present Down....Two To Go!



It's the Brittany Jumper! I cheated and purchased a little white blouse at Old Navy to go with it.

Now, I just have to complete my nephew's vest and hat and my other nephew's bathrobe before the holiday. The vest is complete except for seaming and blocking and the hat just needs a pompom (which I hate making), so that is well under control.

I'm almost done the actual knitting part of the bathrobe, but I've tinkered with so much of the pattern (really, I am just working from a picture and a general knowledge of what a chenille bathrobe should look like) that I am expecting to do lots of re-knitting of bits and pieces!

In other news, I'm silly busy with cookie exchanges, present buying and other holiday stuff. The girls' Holiday Concerts are tonight and tomorrow night. I have two kids in the same school. Each year they arbitrarily split the classes to perform over two nights, (small gym, lots of parents!) Three years in a row my kids have managed to perform on different nights. (maybe I should hold one back a year...)

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

The dress is so adorable! I'm sure any little girl would love it! I love the lace accents on the bottom of the skirt!

Ruinwen
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home