Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Awwww.....two new teeny projects...



A single ball of luscious baby yarn, destined to become a sweater for a luscious baby.

My cousin gave birth to her first child, a daughter, Cosette last month and I'm making a cardigan/cap set for her. Cozie only weighed two pounds at birth, so the premie pattern requires only a single ball of yarn.




This is a gauge swatch for my older nephew's Christmas present.

It's going to be a mono-chromatic Hamish from Rowan's Junior Knits.

It is a straight-forward pattern, so there is no excuse not to finish in time to ship it to the UK! Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Knitty, Vintage and Rosy said...

Chelle:

I adore Rowan stuff for kids. So utterly English Country. Love it. About the Italian weddings. Nothing like giving up 100's of bucks to people you barely know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home