Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I'm on a roll....

The good news...another finished object!

The bad news...the recipient developed an uncharacteristic bout of camera shyness and will not allow me to photograph her while wearing the sweater. (Hey, at least she wears the sweater)



That's Elle in her zippered cardigan (from behind). Clare is wearing her coat of many colours, while hopping into my van.

That only leaves Cinxia and my nephew's vest still on the needles. Therefore, it is time to start another project! This one is for a little girl, not yet two years old. I have to scan my pattern picture, but I'm planning to make the Brittany jumper from Minnow Knits, Two in this...



Butterfly 10 mercerized cotton in a powdery peach colour.

In other news, E and C went out for Halloween as witches. I think Clare's red eyes add to the effect. (Gillian decided that the real action was back home with the parade of kids at the front door and an endless supply of candy for snacking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home