Tuesday, October 10, 2006

And the Winner Is....





The Ford Winstar in Dark Blue Pearl! Picked it up just a couple hours ago and drove it to SNB! It handles much more like a car (big plus) but has a third row of seating (even bigger plus). Expect more updates as I break it in. Tomorrow, I load ALL the kids and the dog into it first thing in the morning for the school/therapy run...the proverbial acid test.


Unfortunately, the Freestyle was not delivered in time for my brother's wedding this weekend, so we took the rental...

no pictures of the rental, but don't the happy couple look lovely. Ok, RM, the new sister-in-law is lovely...my brother looks like me...if I was a guy.










Oh, here I am amidst a pack of my relatives...scary group, n'est-ce pas?






I did get a bit of knitting done in the van on the drive down. (the drive back was too rowdy with cries of "sleepytime" and "are we home yet".) I'm working to reknit the sleeves to Clare's Orange Twist sweater on DPNs to avoid bulky seams. I have about half of the second sleeve to go before I get to figure out how to join the whole sordid mess together...I'm thinking NOT crocheted seams.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Bite Sized Bree said...

Lovvely blog you have here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home