Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Gosh this is fun!



Maybe a bit too much fun...



Even the snarly stuff is neat now!

Ok, back to reality. The girls' fundraiser is over and I have to produce financial statements for a School Council Meeting TOMORROW night. Oh, the SAC financial statements are due simultaneously.

Did I mention it's the twins birthday tomorrow too? (I know, I'm the world's worst mum, going to a School Council meeting on their birthday, but we are opening a present and having cake before I leave. Plus, the BIG PARTY is going to be on Saturday afternoon.

The theme is "Pajama Party" (not be be confused with "sleepover"...this is a co-ed event for 5 and 6 year olds), so I'm making themed gift bags. I found some nifty polar fleece at the fabric store, so I'm whipping up little pajama bags to hold the loot. So, sometime after cupcake decorating tonight, financial statement preparation, family birthday party and the School Council meeting, I'm going to be re-training myself on re-threading my 1949 Singer sewing machine.

I must have a deep-rooted fear of feeling in control of my life to take on so many silly and time-intensive projects all the time.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending you tons of energy vibes, a party with 5-6 years old kids!!! You are very courageous! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home