Friday, April 29, 2005

Gotta figure out how to take better pictures...

In the meantime, here are some WIP photos, just to prove that I did get a bit of knitting done this week.

The impending May 14th deadline for completion of the Alphabet Block Baby Blanket did spur me to complete a good sized chunk. Allowing for the curling in the photo, I have only 1.5 rows of blocks left to complete. (That is, I am just over 200 rows into a 268 row chart!) Hopefully, picking up the top, bottom and side stitches and knitting the decorative edging will be fairly straight forward. (yeah, right)



And here is the back of the Rowan Cotton Tape Tank Top. Funny thing, I swore off working on the ABBB late at night because it was too easy to misread the teeny chart and make frustratingly frog-resistant errors, so I have been working on the Tank Top at night. I dropped a stitch on the armhole and didn't notice that I had done it until MANY rows later when I shook out my work and the whole thing fell apart in my lap!! LOL Maybe I should just wind balls of yarn at night.

2 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Thanks so much for the compliment!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Knitty, Vintage and Rosy said...

Chelle:
The blanket is really coming together. You do have the patience of Job. Don't know how ya do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home