Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Finished Alphabet Baby Blanket! Woo Hoo!

Ta Da!



With almost three whole days to spare! Geez that was a lot of work. There isn't anything really technically difficult about it, but it does require some care to follow what is really just a great big chart! So, like every pattern I make, I have loads of ideas about what not to do next time, but I have no desire whatsoever to make this blanket again.

I found a couple little boo-boos, which certainly aren't obvious from a galloping horse, nor even to a casual inspection, but my eyes are drawn to them like a magnet! Be a sport and don't look too close, K?

5 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Common Threads said...

Gorgeous!

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is beautiful - you did such a great job

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Oh my god. The baby blanket is beautiful. What an amazing job.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

It looks so beautiful! You did an amazing job! I really love the way it turned out!

Ruinwen
:)

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Orlop =) said...

WOW, that is fab...where did you find the pattern? what weight of yarn does in require?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home