Friday, July 01, 2005

HAPPY CANADA DAY!




Happy Canada Day!

We're staying in town and doing lots of fun, silly, family things like bike riding, strawberry picking, swimming and BBQ entertaining! Sounds dorky but it promises to be fun. Relaxing, no, but fun.

I'm not getting much knitting done. (Hey, last week was the end of the school year and with picking out and wrapping teacher presents, providing treats for end of year parties and birthday parties, nursing a sick pup and sorting out Gillian's paperwork for next year, I'm lucky to sit down.)

I did start a simple shell top for me. It's a shadow stripe top from a 3 year old copy of Knitter's Magazine. Lots of knitting, (fine gauge yarn and relatively small needles) and very little opportunity to make a mistake.




I'll limp along with this until I feel competent enough to start the lining for the Via Diagonale bag!


Enjoy the long weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home