Monday, August 01, 2005

I made it! the deadline that is....



Well, I made the sweater too. Geez, I just squeaked this one under the wire. I've been knitting more than 4 hours a day for the last couple days (thanks to an under-the-weather pup for keeping me on bedside vigil till 3am), but it was finished in time for the party! Woo Hoo!

It was really a mistake to make something under such ridiculous time constraints. The sweater turned out ok, but there are little things that I would have tinkered with had I an opportunity for "do overs"! Maybe it's just me, but with Debbie Bliss patterns, there are always one or two things that I complete according to the pattern directions, review the result and then smack myself in the forehead and say "hey, I shoulda......." In my opinion, Debbie Bliss patterns are kinda like big, white weddings, you really should be able to do them twice to smooth out all the rough patches you encounter the first time!

Well, it's done...so, now onto the next project!

I'm thinking about a baby blanket, or maybe a baby sweater....

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Wow! You did a great job it really is adorable!

Ruinwen
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home