Thursday, August 10, 2006

Knitting In Reverse...


That's what DH calls it.

BTW, how's this for a visual representation of "reverse"? I like it!

Anyway, I had only a handful of rows to complete on the front of my Striped Vest when I decided that I didn't like the way that the neckline was falling. The vest is knit side to side, so once you have completed enough to see how things are shaping up, the only way to correct things is to rip back to the beginning of the arm shaping.

Two days later, I think I'm back to where I was when the frog monster attacked. I think the back neckline is ok, but I may have to redo it as well...

Hopefully, we'll have a long summer and I'll get a chance to wear this thing this year!

On a happy note, Haley passed her ADI access test yesterday and she and Gillian are now a certified team! Woo Hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home