Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Be the Life of Your Next Stitch N Bitch ...

with this...




What a find...it happened to be on display with the New Releases at our local library when I dashed in today. On a whim, I tossed it into my bag when I headed out to SNB tonight.

It's seriously too much fun, lots of gruesome photos of mostly 70's acrylic nightmares (hey, I'm allowed to poke fun, I lived through those days) and Stitchy McYarnpants usual witty captions. Definitely an excellent stocking stuffer for the jaded knitters on your holiday gift list!

In other knitting news, I'm almost done seaming the Tiger Sock Yarn pullover, am steeling my courage to seam the Silkroad Aran Cardigan and must remind myself to finish the sleeves on DH's Adirondack Sweater.

With all that seaming (hate seaming...hate seaming...hate seaming) filling up my "to do" basket, I started a pair of socks! Simple, ribbed socks from Lucy Neatby's "Cool Socks, Warm Feet" using some Fleece Artist merino in an aubergine/brown/lavender mix.

Look, if my knitting is supposed to be therapeutic, then I need something a bit more repetitive and mindless than finishing.

I'm pretty close to finishing the Tiger sweater, so maybe pictures of it next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home