Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Cinxia is off the needles!

That is practically a finished object, no? It needs a good blocking, so I'm holding off on the pictures for now. I'm still concerned about the curling along the front edge. If it doesn't block flat, I don't know what I'll do. Maybe a knitted edging would help, if I have enough scrap yarn. The jacket doesn't really call for a zipper, I've tried that previously to fix curly edges.

So, since I'm finished one project for me, I'm considering another...



I've been unusually cold this winter (strange for me, I can usually do without a winter coat on all but the very coldest days), so I think that I need to knit myself a vest. I have a bit of Classic Elite Mackenzie Tweed in a taupey tweed colour in my stash. Hopefully, I have enough for the vest, because the yarn is discontinued (of course).

I'm continuing to nibble away at Ellery's bolero and am just starting to cast on my Vegan Fox.

Lots to do for 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home