Sunday, January 22, 2006

A Vegan Fox in the Hand, is Worth Two in the....

Oh nevermind...behold "Weezie". (There was some debate amongst the girls about the fox's gender and whether or not a female could be called "Louis". Weezie was the preferred derivation of the feminine "Louise".)





This is the vegan fox that I made from Haley's kit! Isn't she a hoot? Very stylish. So stylish in fact, that Clare wanted to wear her to a "diva-themed birthday party" yesterday and neglected to bring her home. With luck, I will be able to locate and retrieve Weezie during the school week.

I'm working steadily on the free-form vest for me. It's great portable knitting cuz it's miles of 2 X 2 rib with very little shaping.

As well, I am going to knit my first ever pair of socks, magic loop style no less, for the Winter Knitting Olympics. Swiped a cool button. -------->

In other news, I'm steeling my nerves for tomorrow's Lunchtime Knitting Class. I have some extra help lined up (including one kind, non-knitter who will handle administrative functions...like snapping photos) so hopefully I will return with pictures for the blog!

Well, best get to bed, I'll need to be well rested for the siege tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

I love the fox! She is so cute!

Ruinwen
:)

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, that is too cute!

that would be a great baby gift!

kath

 

Post a Comment

<< Home