Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Me Too! Me Too!


Following the lead of Marie Grace and Elizabeth...my knitting bags!

The Via Diagonale bag is holding a sample swatch for a Rowan Calmer cardigan that I'm trialling using Sublime Extra Fine Merino.

The Citrus coloured Vera Bradley bag is holding a surprise Christmas present for a little girl...the real surprise is that she isn't one of mine!!

The brown VB bag is holding the cast on edge of my second Fleece Artist sock.

Inside the large turquoise and brown tote is the mostly completed back of Gillian's Toggle Coat.

And finally, in the zippered bag that looks like a throw pillow...the DPNs and yarn needed to finally finish the sleeves for DH's Adirondack
Sweater
.

Hey, you didn't think I'd let you peek inside my knitting bags, did ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home