Tuesday, December 12, 2006

For Your Consideration....the World's Worst Photographer!

For a variety of reasons. First of all, for my inability to remember to bring my camera to camera-worthy events.

Over the past week, two of my children have acted in a Christmas pageant, my parents visited from out of town to watch the performance, our family was selected to light the Advent candle and recite a prayer at our Church, I attended a concert and hosted a Cookie Exchange with the other mommies in the neighbourhood complete with polished silver and unmatched antique teacups.

So, where are the pictures of my children in costume, my parents, the Advent wreath, the concert goers or band, the neighbourhood mommies or my festively decorated home?...well, I forgot to snap those things.

What I can offer is this...a delicious selection of cookies, most of which were not baked by me.




I'm such a lousy photographer.

Oh, I did manage a snap of the PAIR of Fleece Artist Merino socks. Lousy angle, poor lighting and Gilly was in a really snippy mood which would only be calmed by the inclusion of her foot in the photo. A finished object nonetheless!

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger aija said...

Great color on the FA socks! I have so many pics of my little one's feet in the frame too :)

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been tagged. See my blog for details. I love the socks by the way, Gilly's foot and all.

 
At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the socks Gilly's foot and all. You've been tagged. Read my blog for details.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home