Saturday, December 16, 2006

You Say It's Your Birthday...

It's my birthday too..yeah!



Dh has been swamped at work, (stayed late last night and in all day today), so my birthday was spent taking pups to "freeswim" at the local pool, doing housework and ferrying my kids to a children's birthday party miles away on the other side of town. I figured the least I could do for myself was bake a really special treat for me! (FWIW, I much prefer rock hard biscotti to birthday cake anyday!)

I baked Cappuccino biscotti and Almond/Cherry biscotti dipped in chocolate. Don't let the Cookies for Santa plate fool you...all of these little beauties are mine!

Not much news on the knitting front, except that I'm substantially finished my hat/scarf for the little girl (I need to add fringe and weave in an end or two), so I've resumed knitting Dh's Adirondack Sweater. Possibly another finished object for 2006!

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! The biscotti looks great.

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chelle. Another December birthday. Joseph's birthday is coming up on Friday. See you Tuesday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home