Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Tactical Error on My Part...

In order to give E and C something to do at my parents anniversary party this weekend, I appointed them official photographers with my new camera. Relax, the camera is fine...the pictures are not. I don't have many usable photos from the event, so here is an action shot of the VERY LONG drive down!

Gilly and Haley




Monday was a school holiday, so we stayed home and decorated Easter cookies!


Oh, and a million thanks to Elizabeth...lookie what arrived today! Anyone have a cardigan pattern suitable for an almost 11 year old girl that can be made with 10 skeins of mohair?

2 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Kaliedoscope (from Magknits) is meant to be knit with sock yarn, but I've seen it knit out of mohair on Ravelry.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger knitty_kat said...

I can't help you in the pattern department, but I wanted to say -mmmmm cookies! And nice pics. The camera seems to be doing it's job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home