Monday, March 31, 2008

Not April Fool's Day...but my Stash


Once again, in all its glory or horror. Click HERE for a larger pic!

I will point out that there are a few more bare spots and less spillage at the bottom of the stairs than in previous years (see Stash Pics on the sidebar), so in absolute terms, the stash is shrinking.


Our claim to fame this year was that the kids and I arranged the yarn for the picture during "Earth Hour", so we worked by the light of candles and crank flashlights only. Definitely not for the feint of heart. Luckily we are an experienced team of yarn wranglers!


Oh, the other thing to notice...DH finally got around to staining the handrail to match the floor (queue sad little "carpet matching the drapes" joke here). Our hallway may finally be finished!

7 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger IrishGirlieKnits said...

Oh I love it!! That is just gorgeous all that pretty yarn!! Thank goodness you have the kids to help you :)

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Awesome, just awesome!!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Wow! What a lovely stash! :)

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Lynette said...

the stash is shrinking?! it's fantastic. thanks for sharing.

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Jagienka said...

wow! that's a lot of yarn ;o)
Super idea with the staircase picture!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I am overwhelmed. I don't like having a stash, I will have about 4 projects worth and that's it. Holy crow! It's really beautiful but I'm glad that it's yours.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger knitty_kat said...

You are so awesome! I knew it was coming up in the back of my mind, but totally missed it. I knew I could count on you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home