Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Busy Doing Nothing...

I haven't done anything even mildly interesting lately...and yet I seem to be busy all the time. The school fundraiser is closing in, generating quite a bit of paperwork and I'm working on a bookkeeping project...the kids are silly busy with play rehearsals, Folk Dancing rehearsals and the regular extra-curricular activities...but all in all, not much to report.

Except that it is finally Spring and warm enough to go outside without down-filled parkas. Gilly headed outside afterschool today and discovered that as well as May flowers, April showers bring...mud. Hey, she's happy. Haley is happy too...Gillian is graciously sharing some peanut butter with her.




In knitting news, I'm testing out borders for the near-completed baby blanket and the Central Park Hoodie is finished except for the selection and sewing of buttons. No photos yet, I was wrangling Boo in the mudfield behind our house while hosing off gardening implements and was in no condition to be photographed this evening.

Besides, I've heard great things about the selection of notions at the Knitter's Frolic the weekend after next and I'm hoping to find the perfect buttons for my CPH. I need more yarn like a hole in the head (see embarassing stash photo below), but buttons are fair game! Besides, the amazingly talented Maggie of Dyed In The Wool Handmade Yarns will be there and I have to check out her fabulous wares!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home